I created an AS3 library for Google Calendar API. This library has following features implemented.
- Authenticating to the Calendar service
- Retrieving calendar lists
- Retrieving all calendars
- Retrieving only calendars that a user owns
- Managing calendars
- Creating new calendars
- Updating existing calendars
- Deleting calendars
- Retrieving events for a specified date range
- Creating single-occurrence events
- Updating events
- Deleting events
- Reminders and Notifications
Please download the library from this URL http://as3googlecalendarlib.googlecode.com
All you have to do is to use the classes in the com.adobe.googlecalendar.services package to use any of the feature mentioned above.
This library still needs to be improved, in terms of adding more features, code cleanup, documentation and implementing any suggestions. I will try to complete this as soon as possible. 🙂
If you are interested in contributing to this library, please let me know. If you want to use this and want to know how to, leave a comment.
I am in process of creating an AIR application using this API, I will be posting soon. 🙂