Thank you very much for the overwhelming support. I added few new features and fixed couple of issues🙂 I am sorry I couldn’t add all features requested. I will add pending requested features and more to the next version and publish as soon as possible.
Following are the changes incorporated in BlazeMonster version 2:
- Added support for Spring BlazeDS i.e. BlazeMonster can now generate code for Remoting destinations exposed using Spring BlazeDS.
- AS3 VO class generation now supports nested custom data types
- You can save generated code into files on a button click
- Added AS3 data types mappings for all Java data types for code generation
- Web application root URL and AMF endpoint values are now persisted
- And couple of minor fixes.
Please download and install latest version from this URL https://sujitreddyg.wordpress.com/blazemonster/